Our breast surgery providers are here to help you through the difficult process of possible breast cancer. There are different types of breast surgery that we perform for different reasons, depending on your situation. We want to discuss your options with you so together we can make the best choice. If you would like to request an appointment with one of our providers, click here.
We encourage spouse and family participation for patients who face the possibility of breast cancer. It is our goal to educate you fully about your options, so that you are prepared to deal with all aspects of your care. Our services include the most modern options such as:
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy: a procedure that uses mammography to precisely identify and biopsy an abnormality within the breast.
- Fine Needle Aspiration: a procedure that removes some fluid or cells from a breast lesion with a fine needle.
- Lumpectomy: the surgical removal of a cancerous lump inside the breast.
- Mastectomy, including nipple-sparing mastectomy: the surgical removal of the whole breast.
- Immediate Breast Reconstruction Arrangements
- Oncology and Radiation Oncology Consult Arrangements
- Lymphedema Consult Arrangements